Athletes born in 2010 & 2011
- Athletes will engage in approx 80 days on snow in a combination of training and racing
- Pre-season conditioning begins September through to November (3 days per week)
- The U14 race calendar determined by Alberta Alpine highlighting; Slalom, Giant Slalom, Ski Cross and a Speed skills
- Speed Camp and progressions - Norquay and Kimberley Camps
- Avalanche awareness sessions with qualified AST guide - BAR has their own inventory of Avalanche gear for education
As athletes move from U12 to U14 program they will take more responsibility for their equipment, time management and training goals. Coaches will lead the athletes to understand progression of Learn to Race fundamentals preparing them for provincial race series, introduction to speed events and mental preparedness.
For questions regarding registration, please contact us via email.