SKI & SPORTS SWAP
SKI & SPORTS SWAP 2021 – BANFF TRAIN STATION
To ensure the safety of our volunteers, retailers and customers we will be adhering to Restrictions Exemption Program, proof of vaccination or negative test required for entry. Masks will be mandatory for all indoor and outdoor locations of Ski Swap.
- Saturday October 9th, 10am-6pm – COMPLETE
- Sunday October 10th, 10am-6pm- COMPLETE
- CONSIGNMENT – Friday October 15th 4-6pm.
- Saturday October 16th, 10am-6pm, free entry – Sale Day #2 (just incase you missed the first one!)
- Sunday October 17th, 10am-1pm – Pick Up (collect any unsold items and sales money from items sold, minus consignment fee)
Ski Swap Retail Supporters:
- Mt Norquay – http://www.banffnorquay.com
- Ultimate Ski & Ride – https://ultimatebanff.com
- Techno Sport Calgary – http://techno-sport.com
- Snowtips/Backtrax – https://snowtips-bactrax.com
- Frick Ski Services – Blizzard/Tehcnica/Nordica
- John Pettrigrew Sales LTD – https://www.johnpettigrewsales.com
- Black Tie – https://www.blacktieskis.com
- Outlaw Sports – https://outlawsports.ca
WHAT IS A SKI SWAP?
An opportunity to bring in unwanted gear to sell for an appropriate price. This is a great Community Event. Allowing everyone the opportunity to get out there and enjoy winter sports! Many retailers bring in new and gently used gear for sale. Anyone can bring gear to sell, you price your item.
WHAT GEAR CAN BE CONSIGNED?
- Skis – downhill, touring and cross country
- Ski Boots
- Snowboard Boots
- Cross Country shoes
- Bindings – ski and snowboard
- Winter Jackets & pants
WHAT CAN NOT BE CONSIGNED?
- We reserve the right to refuse any equipment not suitable for sale
- Straight skis
- Rear entry boots
- Second hand Helmets – NEW Helmets only
- Unsafe gear of any kind
- ALL ITEMS CONSIGNED AT CONSIGNORS RISK
- Banff Alpine Racers and Bow Valley Quikies are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- Participate in COVID-19 Restrictions Exemption Program for all volunteers, retailers and customers aged 12 and older. Masks mandatory at all times.
- The cost to consign is $2 per item (minimum $10 item cost)
- Items must be priced at full dollar amount e.g. $160
- Upon sale of your item – Twenty five percent of item ticket price goes towards Banff Alpine Racers non profit Ski Club. Seventy five percent is paid to the consignor.
- Unsold items and pay outs are only available for pick up after sale Sunday October 17th. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Any pay outs left after pick up are considered donations to Banff Alpine Racers Foundation
- Any items left after pick up will be donated to Bow Valley residents
- We have the right to refuse any person
LARGE CONSIGNMENT OR RETAILER
- If you have more than 15 items please contact prior to sale, we can organize tags prior to ensure a more efficient process.
- Retailers will be checked in and out using an inventory list
- Retailers MUST contact us prior to swap to gain information and tags. Contact Us
WANT TO GET A REMINDER EACH YEAR?
Send us an email through our contact form, and we will add you to our mailing list!