SKI & SPORTS SWAPS
Thankyou to all the volunteers and consigners that helped make the Banff and Canmore Swaps a success in 2017. Watch this space for information on next years Swaps.
WHAT IS A SKI SWAP?
An opportunity to bring in unwanted gear to sell for an appropriate price. This is a great Community Event. Allowing everyone the opportunity to get out there and enjoy winter sports!
WHAT GEAR CAN BE CONSIGNED?
- Skis – downhill, touring and cross country
- Ski Boots
- Snowboard Boots
- Cross Country shoes
- Bindings – ski and snowboard
- Winter Jackets & pants
- Helmets – must be in good condition
WHAT CAN NOT BE CONSIGNED?
- We reserve the right to refuse any equipment not suitable for sale
- Straight skis
- Rear entry boots
- Unsafe gear of any kind
- ALL ITEMS CONSIGNED AT CONSIGNORS RISK
- Banff Alpine Racers and Bow Valley Quikies are NOT RESPONSIBLE for any lost, damaged or stolen items.
- The cost to consign is $2 per item
- Upon sale of your item – 20% goes to Banff Alpine Racers Foundation and 80% is paid to the consignor on Sunday.
- Unsold items and pay outs are only available for pick up Sunday (day after sale). NO EXCEPTIONS
- Any pay outs left after pick up are considered donations to Banff Alpine Racers Foundation
- Any items left after pick up will be donated to Banff Residents
- We have the right to refuse any person
LARGE CONSIGNMENT OR RETAILER
- If you have more that 10 items please contact prior
- Retailers will be checked in and out using an inventory list
- Retailers MUST contact us prior to swap to gain information and tags.