Ages 7 as of December 31, 2021 (born in 2014)
Athletes in this program ski 30-35 days – Saturday and Sunday’s. Aimed towards the U8 athlete that is continuing their development towards ski racing. Athletes maximize time on snow with Technical Free Skiing and race development training gates. Some free skiing days at Lake Louise. Athletes will work alongside some U10 athletes and coaches, gaining experience towards BVQ Invitational and an away race.
– Children ski with their group from 9am – 3:00 pm.
– Athletes return to parents for lunch
– The placement of consecutive days is to maximize skill development.
– Free ski days at Lake Louise – maximize all round skill development
– The program runs on BOTH Saturday AND Sundays
– Kids will participate in house Cookie Cup Races, hosted BVQ Invitational and one away race
– Volunteering at least 1 home race and 6 hours per child
Early bird registration will open soon for 2021.2022 Season – Contact Us
Additional Costs include:
– Alberta Alpine Athlete registration – $135
– Family membership with the Banff Alpine Racers – $150 (per family)
– Racer account required to cover race entries and expenses
Pass Recommendation: Ski Norquay Pass, Ski Big 3 – depending on Family ski days (Please note lift pass and equipment costs are NOT included in program pricing)