Ages 7 – 9 as of December 31, 2017 (born in 2008 – 2010)
The Q33 program provides skiers with a comprehensive understanding of the Snow Stars skill program by maximizing days on snow with the long term development plan established by the governing sport body, Alpine Canada Alpin (ACA). *Child must be able to load the lift on their own, and be able to ski all terrain.
– Children ski with their group from 9am – 3:00 pm.
– This includes a 45 minute lunch (children return to their parents).
– The program includes Christmas, End of season and Spring, multiple day camps.
– The placement of these consecutive days is to maximize skill development.
– Free ski days at Lake Louise and Sunshine – maximize all round skill development
– The program runs on BOTH Saturday AND Sundays
– Kids will participate in house Cookie Cup Races, and 1 away race.
– Volunteering at least 1 home race and 6 hours per child
Away Races: Dependant on Alberta Alpine Race Schedule.
Program Cost: $2040
Additional Costs include:
– Alberta Alpine Athlete registration – $115(per athlete)
– Family membership with the Banff Alpine Racers and Alberta Alpine Ski Association – $150 (per family)
– Racer account required for Q33 to cover race costs $400
Ski Dates: (Subject to change to line up with other programs)
Dec 2,3,9,10,16,17,28,29,30, Jan 4,5,6,7,13,14,19,20,21,27,28, Feb 3,4,10,11,24,25, Mar 3,4,10,11,16,17,18
Pass Recommendation: Ski Norquay Pass, Ski Big 3 – depending on Family ski days (Please note lift pass and equipment costs are NOT included in program pricing)