Ages 7 as of December 31, 2020 (born in 2013)
Athletes in this program ski 30-35 days – Saturday and Sunday’s. Aimed towards the U8 athlete that is continuing their development towards ski racing. Athletes maximize time on snow with Technical Free Skiing and race development training gates. Some free skiing days at Sunshine Village and Lake Louise. Athletes will work alongside some U10 athletes and coaches, gaining experience towards BVQ Invitational and an away race.
– Children ski with their group from 9am – 3:00 pm.
– This includes a 45 minute lunch (children return to their parents).
– The program includes Christmas and holiday multiple day camps.
– The placement of these consecutive days is to maximize skill development.
– Free ski days at Lake Louise and Sunshine – maximize all round skill development
– The program runs on BOTH Saturday AND Sundays
– Kids will participate in house Cookie Cup Races, hosted BVQ Invitational and one away race
– Volunteering at least 1 home race and 6 hours per child
Program fees: $2196
Racer account deposit: $190
Additional Costs include:
– Alberta Alpine Athlete registration – $135
– Family membership with the Banff Alpine Racers – $150 (per family)
– Racer account required to cover race entries and expenses
Pass Recommendation: Ski Norquay Pass, Ski Big 3 – depending on Family ski days (Please note lift pass and equipment costs are NOT included in program pricing)