Ages 14– 15 as of December 31, 2019 born in 20025– 2004
- Athletes will engage in approximately 100-110 days on snow in a combination of training and racing
- This program is supported by a van program and included in the cost. Training departure and drop off from Canmore. Race weekends Calgary pick up.
- The U16 race calendar covers 6-8 weekends highlighting; Slalom, Giant Slalom and Sprint format racing
- 2 free skiing camps a Revelstoke and Fernie or Lake Louise, conditions dependent.
- Exclusive use of BAR Head Quarters
- BAR FIS Team Integration opportunities
- On snow timing, and Video
- Dryland Training – begins September, weight lifting, cardio and agility. Sessions are supervised and directed by Peak Power and Bill Warren TC professionals.
- Summer Camp, location dependant on numbers, late June/July
- Volunteering at least 2 home races and 14 hours
Program Fees: $8863 including transport costs
Racer Account: $3950
Additional Costs include:
– Alberta Alpine Athlete registration – $250
– Family membership with the Banff Alpine Racers $150
– Participation in the Caribou Program
– Grocery Card Fundraising Program
– Ski equipment & clothing
– Racer account required to cover race entry and race fees
– Program Fees included transportation to all races and camps
– Additional summer camps
Pass Recommendation: Rocky Mountain Passport