16 + years of age as of December 31, 2017
– For athletes who aspire to the highest levels in the sport with a year round program
– Athletes will engage in 140 days on snow in a combination of training and racing
– Program is supported by a van program and included in the cost
– Dryland training begins mid-May through to November (5 days per week)
– Summer Camp June/July
– Volunteering 2 home races and 14 hours
Post Graduate Program:
– Athletes aged 17-21 seeking a program to focus intently on athletic pursuits and development.
– Athletes must show a high level of work ethic and demonstrate an intent to pursue ski racing at an elite international level.
– Additional Camp to Colorado October/November
– Participation in BAR Dryland, Summer Camps, and post Christmas Camp
Additional Costs include:
– FIS registration – available upon request
– Family membership with the Banff Alpine Racers $150 (per family)
– Caribou Giftcard
– Saas-Fee Team Trip
– Whistler Summer Camp
– Grocery Fundraising Program
– Canada West Pass
– Racer account to cover the cost of race entry and fees
– Gym membership
*Please contact us to find out more information about our FIS Programs.